-2 chicken breasts (12 oz)
-2 Tbsp olive oil
-1 large avocado
-10 grape tomatoes
-1/2 cup corn, canned
-1/2 cup blue cheese, crumbled
-4 cups lettuce or greens of choice
- Grill the chicken breasts on the stove top for about 10-15 minutes on each side in your choice of oil.
- While the chicken is cooking, hard boil the eggs by placing them in 1 inch of water and bringing to a boil.
Once the water is boiling, lower the heat and let simmer for about 10-12 minutes.
- Remove the egg shells and cut the eggs into small pieces.
- Slice the avocado and cut the tomatoes into halves.
- Top each plate of lettuce with sliced or cubed cooked chicken, eggs, avocado, tomatoes, corn, and blue cheese crumbles.
- Serve and enjoy!