You can infuse water by adding any combination of fruits and vegetables to cold, pure, drinking water. Infused water is full of flavor and has no calories, making it a very powerful tool in weight loss and detoxification. Hey and it tastes GREAT!
The benefits of infused water are endless
- Has an alkaline effect in the body when combined with fruits such as lemons.
- Removes toxins from your system.
- Keeps you feeling full thereby preventing overeating.
- Naturally helps your body release fat cells.
- Supports clearer skin, stronger hair and nails
- Boosts your metabolism.
- Keeps your organs healthy.
- Reduces muscle fatigue.
- Helps you recuperate faster from a workout.
Here are some cool recipes to get you started:
#1 – Lemon Water with Mint – Great for detoxing – it’s a classic!
#2 – Apple Cinnamon Water – Also great for detoxing and boosting your metabolism – Oh the taste!
#3 – Mango Ginger Water – Boosts metabolism, a natural pain reliever, helps with menstrual cramps, settles the stomach and helps with acid reflux – you’re welcome!
#4 – Tangerine and Strawberry Infused Water – Tastes great, boosts metabolism, supports immune system, high in Vitamin C.
#5 – Lemon Cucumber Water – The ultimate detox and promotes weight loss. It’s the drink of spas.
The Goal is to Drink More Water!
Let your creative juices flow – pun intended – try your own combination of fruits and herbs to create your own recipes. Make it local with some of your favorite fruits. You can also buy a bottle water infuser from Amazon – I recommend this one. Drink Up! Pass it on or share with a friend by clicking our social links on the left side – Spread The Joy!